In the world of blogging, micro niche blogs have been a special place, from which many people earn a lot of money and many people maintain multiple micro niche blogs.
So is it that easy? Or difficult? Let us know how you can start your micro blogging career.
Is blogging profitable in 2021?
Questions are arising in many people’s minds whether we should do blogging in 2021, whether there is any future of blogging, can we earn money from this.
So the simple answer to this is that there can be no better time to do blogging because, as you all know, the world is currently locked in lockdown, and many things are happening online.
The work which used to be done from office, now gradually all that work is being done from home.
As an exam, I tell you that suppose a software engineer works from home right now who used to work from the office. So does he have all the same occupation or facility that he used to get in the office?
And the answer is no.
So even though he cannot keep all the equipment or facilities at home, yet the bare minimum facility is definitely to be kept at home for work. Like a good laptop, a wifi connection, a mouse, a chair, a table, and many small things that he would need while working from his house.
So where will he go to buy all this information or get information about it?
He will go online or search online only which laptop is better for him, which mouse is better, which earphone should he take and many more. So you can do both ways in it like you can provide information or do affiliate marketing as well.
How to start blogging for free?
If you are a new blogger and not too sure about blogging, you can start blogging for free. For this, you do not have to spend even ₹ 1.
You can create your account by going to the blogger platform and start your blog there. However, in the Blogger platform, you do not get your own domain; rather, you will get a subdomain. But if you want to start, and you do not want to put too much burden on your pocket, or at all, then you can choose Blogger. Blogger is the second largest CMS platform in the world after WordPress.
And if you are serious about blogging and want to make a career in it or want to get involved in it for a long time, my advice would be to get a WordPress hosting and start your own WordPress website.
Because on WordPress, you will find many tools or what we call plugins, with the help of which it will be easy for you to do SEO, speed up your blog or do many other things. You will also find many themes on WordPress, whether it is tree or free. But Blogger has a lot of constraints. But still, if you want to go for free, then you can go with Blogger.
Which niche is best for blogging?.
After choosing your platform in blocking, the second biggest task is to choose your niche. The niche is a particular subject on which you create your blog. For example, laptops can become a niche for you, on which you can write articles on your blog. You can write articles on different types of laptops, or companies producing laptops, or on spare parts of a laptop.
What is micro niche blogs?
When You Go Down a niche and break it further into a smaller size, it becomes a micro niche. So, for example, let us consider that your niche area is laptops, then your micro-niche can be RAM for laptops or hard disc for laptops or any particular brand of laptop.
What are the advantages of selecting a micro niche blog?
- The best advantage of selecting a micro niche blog that you can build your authority in no time. That means both Google and your audience will come to know that you have expertise in the subject.
- You can gain your expertise in your area very quickly
- There is less competition in this kind of websites
- You may not gain high traffic, but you will get quality traffic, and what I mean by saying that? You will get the traffic which are targeted or which are interested in your blog.
- You can start doing affiliate marketing with your micro-niche blog. These micro-niche blogs perform better when compared to niche blogs or broad niche blogs.
Where can I find micro niche blog ideas?
The first step in choosing your micro-niche is to decide what you have the most interest in, which you never get bored with when reading or watching videos or doing research.
Just for money, if you choose a topic about which you have no idea or interest, then you can never become a successful blogger. So the first and the biggest rule is that you should be interested in the topic you are thinking to start a blog.
There are many small topics to start blogging, such as a computer or laptop or any of its spare parts, such as cricket bat tennis racket or golf kit.
The first step to choosing your niche is to know your interest. The second step is to research about it. The third step is to decide which audience of which country you want to target, according to which your strategy may vary.
In today’s day, you can get affiliate marketing on everything that you can think about. For example, if you buy a shoe online, you can do affiliate marketing in it. You can also be blogging on that subject, what should be a shoe for jogging, what should be a shoe for a runner, what should be a schoolboy, or what a girl wants to wear or a college-going boy. Which shoe would be fashionable, what kind of shoe would be good for an office going man, etc.
Some profitable micro niche blog ideas
I am going to tell you some profitable Micro niche blogging ideas that you can start but it is up to you whether you have knowledge or interest in the subject.
- My first subject idea is Golf Kit– Golf, as you all know, is considered a rich people’s sport and its gears come very expensive. And you can earn a good commission if you do affiliate marketing. And such sites are infrequent. So you can definitely start this.
- The second blog is based on Idea Health, and this micro niche blog idea is Slimming. Write about how people reduce their obesity or stay fit.
- You can also make a coupon site. People look for coupons before buying any goods online so that they get some discounts. These keywords have a high search volume. Below is an example from Keyword planner.
- You can make a recipe for a specific item. For example, suppose you made a blog on the chicken recipes or your blog on fish recipes or created a blog on a different cold drink.
- You can also create a micro-niche blog about any particular city. For example, suppose you are from a small town or a small district, you can write on many things in that district such as a place to visit, places to eat, people there, and many more.
- One fantastic micro niche is washing machines, where you can compare washing machines of many companies and can also write posts about one specific washing machine.
- Gadgets are next on my list. Again, these sites attract heavy traffic; also, you can earn a good commission from affiliate marketing.
- Property and housing blogs can be a profitable micro-niche with less competition and a high earning opportunity as these are very expensive commodities.
Why do blogs fail?
Blogs fail the most because they are not regular. So many people come into the world of blogging thinking that very soon they will earn money from here or become a huge entrepreneur. But out of a lakh, there is a man with whom this happens very quickly. Otherwise, one thing is sure to happen to everyone, that is it takes time.
So the first thing you have to do is to learn, the second thing is you have to be regular, and the third thing is that you have to be patient. If you believe this thing, then today or not, you will definitely get success in blogging, and surely you will start earning good money from it.
What has replaced Blogging?
Perhaps some Indian or Pakistani or Bangladesh might think that the videos will replace or have done blogging, but it is not so. Even today people all over the world like to read blogs and this trend will continue even further. Yes, in certain things, the videos are a bit ahead compared to the blogs, but it is not that the videos have replaced blogging in everything.
So this was your first step how you can start your one micro niche blog, what things you have to pay attention to and what you should take care of. If any question is in your mind, then you can ask us through comment.