In this post, we will discuss how to download Instagram photos on pc in three easy ways. You can download someone’s Instagram photos and use them. But remember to take the user’s permission before using it publically or commercially.
Instagram was launched on 6th October 2010 and since then it has come a long way and especially after Facebook acquired it. Facebook acquired it in 2012 paying $1 Billion to its developers which shocked the world at that time but Facebook knew that it has the potential to make it big.
Instagram has 118.9 Million active users from the USA which is predicted to touch 127.2 Million by 2023. While Instagram has 1287 Million active users worldwide and is currently in the fifth position in terms of active users.
Every day millions of photos are posted by celebrities, influencers,s, and common people. We come across several images on Instagram which we want to save but then how to save pictures from Instagram on PC!!
We will Discuss every possible way to download Instagram photos on pc. So let’s dive in and find out how to do it.
How to download Instagram photos on pc
Instagram does not allow to download photos from its platform as it will put super extra pressure on its server. So these ways will help you out to download photos to PC from Instagram.
With a Chrome extension
There are plenty of Chrome extensions that let you download photos from Instagram but I found Image Downloader for IW best among them. It has a clean interface and works like butter with your chrome browser.
After you install the extension whenever you visit Instagram from your PC then it will show a ‘download’ button on the top of every image. You can download any image by just clicking the download button and you can choose your desired folder to save the files.
Download Instagram photos By Link
You can also download the photo from the photo link. Follow the below steps to download the picture from Instagram in high quality.
- Login to your account
- Search for the photo you want to download
- Click the three dots on the right-hand side top
- Click on the ‘Copy Link’ option
- You can download the photo through many websites like Instafinsta, Inflact, etc.
How to download Instagram photos on pc by using Inssist
Download the Inssist chrome extension and it let you use the Instagram app on your PC as you use it on your mobile.
After you logged in to your account then open the photo you want to download.
Click the ‘open in a new tab’ option at the bottom and it will open the image in a new tab. Right-click in your mouse and click ‘ save as’ and save the image.
How to download Instagram photos on pc without any extension
- Log in to your Instagram account to download photos from Instagram without any chrome-extensions
- Then go to the account from whose account you want to download the photo
- Click on the photo which you want to download and click on the refresh button
- As the browser refreshes, right-click on your mouse and click on Inspect option.
- As soon as the Inspect window opens, click on Sources
- Then Click the below option in sources as shown in the below image.
- Now as soon as you click on this option, that photo will also open on the thinking side, now right click on that photo with the mouse and click on save as. Now you can save this image anywhere on your PC.
Wrapping Up how to download Instagram photos on pc
So these were the four easy steps on how to download Instagram photos on pc. You can try any of these methods at your convenience. Every method described in this post works perfectly and is tested by myself.
If you have any queries or suggestions then you can write us or comment below.