Battle Grounds Mobile India (BGMI) is now available on Apple iOS. Krafton, a South Korean video game developer, has announced the release of Battlegrounds Mobile India on iOS, which is fantastic news for online gamers.
This means that Apple iPhone and iPad users no longer have to wait. They can now play the game on their phone as well. This game is now available for download from Apple iOS devices in India. Since the beginning of this month, there have been reports of the release of BGMI on iOS devices.
BGMI is PUBG’s native version
BGMI is a battle royale game that is a native version of the popular online game PUBG, which was banned along with several other Chinese apps last year. PUBG’s license in India was held by the Chinese company Tencent at the time. Crafton later purchased the game from Tencent and relaunched it in a new avatar for mobile gaming fans in India.
How to download BGMI
- Look for Battlegrounds Mobile in India.
- Look for the game and check the developer’s name, which is listed as KRAFTON Inc.
- Tap on the listing as soon as the game appears.
- When the app page loads, tap on the Get Button button.
- Before you can begin downloading, you must first authorize it.
- You can use Face ID, Touch ID, or your Google ID password for this.
- The game will begin downloading once this process is completed.
- Once the game has been downloaded, tap on the icon to launch it.
- You can now play the game. You can also download the graphics setting pack by clicking on it.
- You are now ready to play the game.
Crafton has created a slew of rewards for Battlegrounds Mobile India players on Apple iOS. All players will receive exciting welcome rewards such as Recon Masks, Recon Outfits, Celebration Expert titles, and 300AGs that can be redeemed all at once at the Event Center.
Exclusive gifts such as key supplies and classic crate coupons will also be available to welcome players to ‘Battlegrounds of India.’ Aside from that, you will be able to obtain the constable set. These can be redeemed separately from the Event Center as well.
It is worth noting that Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) recently reached the milestone of 50 million downloads on the Google Play Store. Crafton has announced a slew of rewards to commemorate this achievement, including the Galaxy Messenger set. These rewards will also be available to those who play the game on Apple iOS.