So want to know how to cancel OnlyFans subscription or even delete your account then read the article to the end and follow the steps mentioned.
Are you sick of using your OnlyFans account and want to cancel, close, or even deactivate it? If this is the case, don’t worry because you’ve come to the right place.
Also read- How to cancel Disney plus subscription
You may want to cancel or delete your OnlyFans account for a variety of reasons, including spamming by email from the company.
OnlyFans, for its part, is a social media platform that enables content creators to publish content and receive payments directly from their followers or “fans” via subscriptions or tips. It was founded in 2016 by CEO Timothy Stokely and has 30 million registered users and 450,000 content creators.
Recently OnlyFans pulled out from its decision to ban p**n on its platform as most of the users are related to that. So let’s concentrate on our topic and that is how to cancel OnlyFans subscription.
There could be a variety of reasons why you want to leave OnlyFans, so we’ll go over the various methods you can use to finally get rid of your account on that website.
How to Deactivate Your OnlyFans Account
To easily delete your account, follow the steps below:
Log in to your OnlyFans account.
Navigate to the Settings menu.
To permanently delete your account, click the Delete account button.
Make sure your account does not have any paid subscriptions, as the feature will only be available if that condition is met. Similarly, any active subscriptions will be destroyed and will not be renewed automatically once your account is deleted.
Alternative methods for deleting your Onlyfans account
Take the steps outlined below:
- Go to any Onlyfans page and click on the top right corner.
- In the left column, click Settings and then Your Onlyfans information.
- Next, select Deactivation and Erase.
- Click Continue with account removal after selecting Remove account.
- Enter your password and press the Continue button.
Warning: Your account may be permanently deleted if there is no way to recover it. So, if you want to save your account’s photos and publications, first click on Download information.
- Finally, click Delete account to delete your account permanently.
Email OnlyFan to delete your account
You can permanently delete your account by contacting the company and requesting that your account be removed from their database. As a result, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your email account via the app or website.
- Create an email with the subject [email protected].
- In the Subject field, type “Request to delete my account.”
Send them an email requesting that they remove your account from their database and delete all of your information with them if any.
How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
If you want to cancel your subscription, take the following steps:
- Log in to your OnlyFans account.
- Locate the profile of the user from whom you wish to unsubscribe.
- Deactivate the auto-refresh feature.
We hope this article was helpful and that you can finally get rid of your OnlyFans account without too many complications. We have described how to cancel Onlyfans subscription or delete your account permannetly.