Who viewed my Facebook profile is a question that everyone is curious to know. We will find out the answer in this post.
About 15 years ago, no one even knew about Facebook as Orkut was leading the social media platform. Orkut was the first choice of youth and it was quite an open platform than Facebook is. Unlike Facebook, Orkut had scraps where users used to message each other.
Scraps were open to all and all could read those. Also, Orkut used to let you see who viewed your profile in the recent past. But Facebook is more private with messages more private and doesn’t let you see who viewed your profile in the recent past. So the question is can you see who views your Facebook.
Also Read- Delete messenger chat from both sides before the recipient read it
But today Facebook has become the most popular social platform in the world, where people share information about getting up and moving around and sleeping. Many people are also earning through Facebook.
Facebook also acquired Instagram and Whatsapp which makes it today almost unavoidable. So today we will explain Who viewed my Facebook profile?
That is, overall it has become a platform that fulfills almost every kind of your needs. It is very easy to make friends here. Just send a friend request to the person you want to befriend. If he accepts your friend request then friendship is done.
Although sometimes there is some issue in the friendship on Facebook. After which people block each other or unfriend each other.
But they keep on checking Facebook profiles secretly and happens mostly with boyfriend and girlfriend cases. If you want to find out who is checking your Facebook profile, then the way is very easy.
First of all, know that if you have an iPhone, then you can find out who is tracking your Facebook profile by going to the privacy settings of the Facebook app.
But if you do not have an iPhone, then you will have to take the help of a desktop or laptop to find it out.
Who viewed my Facebook profile?
- First of all, you have to log in to Facebook on your desktop or laptop.
- If you want to do it in mobile then use the option ‘view desktop site’ and then open facebook.com instead of m.facebook.com. And after you sign in write ‘view-source:’ before https.
- Now you can right-click anywhere on your timeline, click on View page source or you can also press CTRL + U.
- After this you have to search BUDDY_ID in the search bar by pressing ctrl+f.
- With BUDDY_ID you will get a 15 digit code.
- Copy that code and search by typing facebook.com/profile ID (15 digit code) in the browser.
- This will open the Facebook profile of the person who has visited your profile directly in front of you.
- You can also find the name of the user in that line under the name section.
- It will show the last 50 users.
There is also another way to find out who is checking your Facebook profile. For this, you can take the help of Chrome extension.
Read-How to hide WhatsApp chat Permanently in Android and iOS
Actually, by going to Google Chrome, you have to download an extension like Super Viewer for Facebook.
With its help, you can find out who is viewing your profile. However, in both these ways, it cannot be found which person visited your profile on which date and at what time.
So I think you have got your answer to can you see who views your Facebook. If you still have questions then comment back.