If you need more space on your phone or simply want to delete all the multimedia files you’ve received and sent in a conversation, use this simple WhatsApp trick. It will make it easy to delete All Photos, Videos, Audio, and GIFs from a WhatsApp Chat.
WhatsApp is an instant messaging app that takes up a lot of storage space on your phone because it allows you to share various types of multimedia files such as photos, videos, gifs, and audios. Would you like to delete these elements that you have received in a single chat? We will go over the steps in this section.
It is important to note that this trick does not require the installation of any external applications on the smartphone because it is a native WhatsApp tool. Additionally, it can be very useful if you want to get rid of any files that you do not like or simply want to free up storage space on the device.
Also Read- How to unblock yourself on WhatsApp
How To Remove All Photos, Videos, Audio, And GIFS From a WhatsApp Chat
- First, check to see if WhatsApp has any pending updates in the Google Play or App Store.
- Now, navigate to the ‘Settings’ menu by pressing the icon with three vertical dots in the upper right corner.
- Open the ‘Storage and data’ section and then click on the ‘Manage storage’ option.
- The app will display the total amount of space it has taken up in Gigabytes (GB) since you installed it on the device.
- You’ll see a long list of chats at the bottom; click on one to see all the multimedia files you’ve received or sent.
- You can organize the elements by pressing the icon with three stripes (top right) and selecting ‘Most recent,’ ‘Oldest,’ or ‘Largest.’
- To perform a mass removal, select the option ‘Select all’ and then click on the trash can icon, which is located at the top right.
- Finally, close and reopen WhatsApp, enter the chat where you deleted everything, and the images will now be displayed out of focus, indicating that you must download them again to see them.
Read- With the latest WhatsApp Web update, you can create personalized “stickers.”
How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages
- If you have deleted a message or simply uninstalled the WhatsApp app, you should take the following steps.
- Before deleting an entire message or chat, make sure you’ve made a backup.
- Reinstall WhatsApp from the Google Play or iOS Store on your smartphone.
- The app will now request your permission to send you a message containing a code.
- You must enter this secret verification code at that time.
- The following step is to restore the backup.
- When you do, you’ll be able to see that conversation or the messages you deleted in the last few hours again.
Do you have any issues with WhatsApp? Is it necessary for you to report it? If you have any issues, please contact them via email. You can also make the same request from your iPhone using the iOS-only service.