If you are looking for some best Indian Blogs that should be read by famous and top bloggers in India, then you are in the right place. In this post, we are going to know what are the best Indian Blogs that should be read by Famous Indian Bloggers and you to motivate and inspire by reading their blogs and blog posts.
If you are a blogger, then you can create your own website and put your ideas on that website, spread your knowledge to the public, and the best thing is that you can earn money from your blog.
So, basically, a blog is a website where you submit data and make it public so that people can access that data from their browsers.
What are the best Indian Blogs to read by Famous bloggers in India?
Time to know what are the Best Indian Blogs to Read by Famous bloggers in India. Here are the top 10 Blogs that every famous blogger should read in 2021.
- MouthShut.com: – MouthShut.com is India’s largest review platform. If you are going to buy some products or read the best reviews of any product type, you can visit MouthShut.com. Faisal Farooqui owns this famous blog.
- YourStory.com: – YourStory.com is India’s largest startup blog. You will find several stories about successful people and leaders here. Shraddha Sharma owns this famous Indian blog.
- Labnol.org: – Labnol.org is India’s largest Tech blog.The blog posts topics that cover all the tech issues and updates. Amit Aggarwal owns this famous blog. Amit Aggarwal is a Google Developer Expert in Google WordSpace and Apps Script.
- Online-Tech-Tips: – Online-tech-tips.com is another best Indian blog covering all the tech news, updates, and issues. Assem Kishore owns this famous blog. We personally recommend you to visit and read this famous tech blog.
- ShoutMeLoud.com: – ShoutMeLoud.com is one famous Indian Blog that writes about blogging tips, how-to guides, WordPress and other blogging related issues. Suppose you have any doubts and issues regarding Blogging, Hosting, SEO, and all. You can visit this blog. Harsh Agarwal owns this famous Indian blog.
- BloggersPassion.com: – Bloggerspassion is India’s other famous blogging tips blog. This blog tells you all about blogging guides and tips. Anil Aggarwal owns this famous Indian blog.
- BloggingX.com: – BloggingX is the famous blogging Tips blog, where Akshay Hallur, the owner of this blog, shares the content about the blogging guide, tips, and solutions.
- Trak.in – Very famous and best Indian Business and Tech Blog, which Arun Prabhudesai owns. This blog publishes content about business news and tips, technology updates, and issues. The blog has monthly traffic of 1.34+ Million users.
- ArchanasKitchen.com: – This famous Indian blog describes itself with its name. The blog shares kitchen recipes and shares cooking tips, guides, and tutorials to the visitors. Archana Doshi owns this famous kitchen and cooking blog.
- DigitalVidya.com: – DigitalVidya.com is an Indian Famous Digital Marketing Blog. If you are looking for online courses and digital workshops, this is the best blog for you. Pradeep Chopra owns this famous Indian blog.
Is it Beneficial to read other Blogs
Of course, yes. With all experienced souls, you learn something. You must check how they are promoting their posts. Check the way they are building the community. Not always a paid method that works.
There are free ways too. Every blog starts with zero or single-digit traffic. By following them, you can ease your task as you now have the right path to learn from.
Avoid buying their course or e-books. There is a lot of material available on YouTube. Start with free-ways and once you get some traction, upgrade to paid options.
You can learn how to write content and keep your audience engage. Do not try to imitate them or write about something that they are writing cause they have built their authority.
How to create a Blog?
Okay, if you are thinking to start a blog, then you must know how to start a blog, and we know you are thinking the same. So here are a few simple steps to create and start a blog.
Look at these simple steps to create your first blog in 2021: –
1. Choose a good hosting for your blogs like Hostinger, Bluehost, or MilesWeb.
2. Pick a domain that relates to your blog, you can get your domain name at a cheap price from Godaddy or Namecheap.
3. Install WordPress on your hosting account, and install the best theme for your blogs like Newspaper X, Sahifa, Generatepress, or Jannah, so that you can easily create your website and start writing your blog post.
4. Create and Design your website and start writing your first blog post.
We hope you know the best Indian blogs to read, wrapping up with this article. You can read these blogs to keep yourself update about your niche. If you have any doubts, queries, and suggestions related to this article, please comment below.