Searching something on social media and wat to find someone on Twitter then let’s find out how to do it.
Are you new to the microblogging network Twitter and want to find your friends, family, or your favorite personalities to follow them or see their activities? You can even find what’s trending worldwide.
So there are various steps to find someone on Twitter. One of them is via mobile number, the second is via email address and third is the via Twitter search.
Whenever you create a new Twitter account, Twitter asks you for your mobile phone’s contact list synchronization. If you enable this option, you will see all the contacts that people are present on Twitter, whether through phone number or through email address.
But even if at that time you refused to synchronize your contact or had skipped, then there is no problem. We are going to tell you in the next few steps how you can enable it later as well.
Find someone on Twitter
- First of all, open the Twitter account on your phone and tap on your profile image in the top left corner.
- As soon as you press on your profile image, many options will open in front of you, out of which you press on Settings and Privacy.
- Under Settings & Privacy, tap on Privacy & Safety. And come down a little, then you will get an option Discoverability and Contact, press this option.
- At the top, you will find two options. Let Adarsh Find You Brothers Email, Enable It. And the second one will get Let another find you be your phone number, enable this also.
- Below that you will find Synchronized Address Book Contact, as soon as you enable it, your entire address book will be synchronized with Twitter.
- Now again you go to the home page of Twitter and go to your profile section.
- Here you will see the option of your followers, click on it.
- Now at the top, you will see the symbol of a plus, press it.
- You will see the option of Find Friends at the top and below that there will be an option with Get Started, enable it.
- As soon as you show the Enabled option, on the next post you will be asked for the Synchronize Contact option, if you have enabled it, then it will be enabled and you will see all the email and phone contacts that are in your contact list through your email or phone number.
- Now you can find all the contacts and can follow if you want.
Through Twitter Search
- Open the Twitter app or Twitter on your browser.
- Type in the name in the search bar and hit the enter button.
- Now on the top, you will find many options like Top, Latest, People, Videos.
- Select the people option and you will find all the people containing the name.
- Here, you will find all the people. You can follow them if you like.
So these were the simple steps to how you can find someone on Twitter Easily. If you want to learn more about Twitter tricks then follow these.