Today, we’re going to tell you about a remarkable trick that will allow you to send WhatsApp message without saving a number. You won’t believe us if we tell you that you can send WhatsApp messages without saving a number. However, it is conceivable.
Whatsapp is the biggest platform today to send and receive messages for free. With time Whatsapp has added features like audio and video calls.
But you are allowed to send Whatsapp messages to numbers that are saved on your phone.
Send messages in this format without saving the phone number.
Send WhatsApp Message without saving a number
- To begin, open a web browser on your mobile or desktop device. You can use chrome, firefox, brave or any other browser for this purpose.
- Now copy and paste the link https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=XXXXXXXXXX Before pasting, replace XXXXXXXX with the phone number you want to send a message.
- After you’ve entered the link in the browser, hit the enter button.
- For example, if you want to send messages to +914578977745, then the URL will look like https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone= 914578977745
- Don’t use the plus or any special characters.
- On the next screen, you will see a message like below and you have to click the ‘continue to chat’ button.
- If you are opening the URL on PC and you have not installed the Whatsapp Web app then it will redirect you to the app if you click “Open Whatsapp”.
- Or else you can continue sending message through Whatsapp web.
- You can also use the same on mobile, as soon as you enter the URL it will open the message window in the official WhatsApp message app.
All your messages with the user will be encrypted. Now you can send WhatsApp messages without saving a number. If you have to send a message to a number just once then this can save your time and your contact list will not look messy as you don’t have to save random numbers.
How to send message to yourself on Whatsapp
Sometimes we want to store an important message or photo there so that we can access them all when needed. In such a situation, the best solution is to send that message or photo to someone on WhatsApp so that we can read or download them whenever needed.
Many people adopt this trick, but they send this message to someone close to them so that their Confidential Message remains Confidential.
But we are going to tell you such a trick, with the help of which you can send messages or photos or videos to yourself from your own WhatsApp.
So here is how to send message to yourself on WhatsApp.
For this, you can write your phone number instead of other’s phone number on the date given above or use wa.me/phone number.
Just go to any web browser and type wa.me/91xxxxxxxx (replace xxxxxxxxx with your phone number and if you are not from India then replace 91 with your country code).
If you are logged in to Whatsapp web then the chat window will open and if you have installed the Whatsapp Web app then it will redirect to the app.
How to reply privately to a message in a whatsapp group
- WhatsApp’s private reply is a unique feature. You can use this function to discreetly respond to any message that arrives in the group chat.
- To do so, go to the WhatsApp group and long press on the message to which you wish to respond privately. After that, you’ll see a three-dot choice; click on it.
- After doing so, you will see the option to Reply Privately; clicking on it will take you to that user’s private chat window. You will be able to respond anonymously here.
So these are easy ways to send WhatsApp message without saving a number easily, how to send message to yourself on Whatsapp and how to reply privately to a message in a whatsapp group.
Read more about Whatsapp tricks